Start Date: Agosto 2022
(weekly, 5 lessons)
Price*: EUR 899
LEVEL 3 INTENSIVE COURSE DETAILS:
About the course:
- This is the last and certainly the most exciting phase in order to be certified as a sommelier. It focuses on how to pair dishes with wine. This technique is a clear concept with specially developed teaching and learning materials and a sophisticated methodology for analysing suitable food and wine combinations.
- To be admitted to a level 3 course you need to have successfully completed level 1 and 2.
- The previous levels may also have been completed at any of the schools associated with Europäische Sommelier Schule.
What you will learn:
- Organoleptic analysis of different food components and dishes
- Blind sensory analysis of different grape varieties
- Complementing techniques of international food and wines
- Chemical and physical changes to food due to different cooking methods
- Tasting technique of wines in relation to different sensations
- Methods for complementing wine with food
- 120 minute written exam: multiple-choice and open questions to be answered
- Practical exam: Serve, taste and discuss the wine in front of a committee
What is included in the course fee:
- Course and exercise Book
- Wines and dishes for tasting for each lesson
- Tutorial materials
- Exclusive sommelier tools
- Exam and certification
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- Paid card membership (84,00€) for the current year is obligatory in order to participate in the course.
- In order to participate in the classes it is necessary to be vaccinated covid-19 or to show a negative test (Schnelltest) done within 48 hours.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 384,00 € (84,00€ membership card (if not acquired yet) and 300,00€ down payment Course fee) with last payment 499,00€ 15 days before the first lesson.
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen.
Sign up for our Yearly ESS Membership Card and get access to all our courses and events.
EUROPÄISCHE SOMMELIER SCHULE
Groninger Straße, 48
+49 152 5783 5883
Sign up for our Newsletter
We are the German branch of
EUROPEAN SCHOOL FOR SOMMELIER