If you are interested becoming a teacher, please send us a mail with your contact details, including a copy of your certification as Sommelier.
Master for teachers DETAILS:
About the course:
- Master for teachers is an exclusive course where you have the chance to become a teacher for the Europäsiche Sommelier Schule.
- Certified Sommelier with proven experience
- Approval of application from the master committé of European School of Sommeliers
What you will learn:
- Transmit your knowledge to a third part
- Pedagogical techniques
- To independently manage a course
- Using of the teaching tools
- Insight in European School of Sommeliers teaching and marketing plans
- Professional experience as a teacher in ESS
- Additional education
- Extra income and possibility to earn even more via running your own courses in ESS – the more students you bring, the more you earn
- Manage your own seminars
- Representation of the school at international events
- Availability to use the educational material from ESS
- Written exam: multiple-choice and open questions
- Practical exam: Simulation of lessons and examination in front of a Committé
What is included in the course fee:
- Tutorial materials
- Examination and Certification
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- Paid card membership (84,00€) for the current year is obligatory in order to participate in the course.
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.