(weekly, 9 lessons)
Price*: EUR 799 + EUR 84 Membership Card
Registration Deadline: –
LEVEL 2 COURSE DETAILS:
About the course:
- Level 2 course is a wide overview of the global wine industry where you will taste different wines from all over the world and develop not only your knowledge, but also your senses.
- To be admitted to a level 2 course you have to successfully completed level 1.
- The 1 level can be completed at any of the schools associated with Europäische Sommelier Schule.
What you will learn:
- Recognise the different qualities of the wine
- Train your senses
- How to describe wine
- Differentiate between the grape varieties and how to recogniSe them.
- International enography
- Different production areas and subregions
- 120 minute written exam: multiple-choice and open questions to be answered
What is included in the course fee:
- Course book and exercise book
- Wines for tasting at each lesson
- Tutorial materials
- Sommelier tools
- Exam and certification
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- Paid card membership (84,00€) for the current year is obligatory in order to participate in the course.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 384,00 € (84,00€ membership card (if not acquired yet) and 300,00€ down payment Course fee) with last payment 499,00€ 15 days before the first lesson.
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen.
Sign up for our Yearly ESS Membership Card and get access to all our courses and events.
EUROPÄISCHE SOMMELIER SCHULE
Groninger Straße, 48
+49 152 5783 5883
Sign up for our Newsletter
We are the German branch of
EUROPEAN SCHOOL FOR SOMMELIER