Sabrage and Sparkling wines
Few beverages signals festivity as much as a sparkling wine. This course is for you who want to learn more about this liquid refreshment.
Maybe you have heard about the art of popping the top off a bottle of bubbly with a sword. Well, the time has come for you to learn this neat little party trick for real.
At this events we will taste carefully selected Champagne, Cava, Prosecco and Cremant.
You will learn the differences and similarities between them and the type of food that suits the different wines.
You will also have the opportunity to under safe guidance by our Sommelier practice and learn to open the bottle with the help of a knife; Sabrage – the ultimate party starter.
About the course:
- This is a course for you who want to learn more about this liquid refreshment. Beginner or more experienced does not matter. Only that you are interested to learn about sparkling Wines
- Maybe you have heard about the art of popping the top off a bottle of bubbly with a sword. Well, the time has come for you to learn this neat little party trick for real.
- The perfect event for a group of friends.
- If you are alone and want to participate, please sign up and feel welcome to one of our open groups.
- No previous knowledge necessary
What you will learn:
- You will get a traditional Sabrage demonstration
- Learn the Art of Sabrage yourself
- The technique of producing sparkling wines
- The difference between various sparkling varieties
- Combination between Sparkling Wine and food
What is included in the course fee:
- Different sparkling wines for tasting
- Snacks and water to accompany the wine
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 49€
- Minimum of 5 ppl.
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen.
Sign up for our Yearly ESS Membership Card and get access to all our courses and events.
EUROPÄISCHE SOMMELIER SCHULE
Groninger Straße, 48
+49 152 5783 5883
Sign up for our Newsletter
We are the German branch of
EUROPEAN SCHOOL FOR SOMMELIER