How do you choose the right wine for the food?
What determines which food goes with which wine?
In this one-day course, we go through the basics of how to pair food and wine. What goes with what, but above all why.
After this day, it will be easier for you to choose wine at the restaurant or for the party at home. You will learn the basics of food-wine pairing and why certain wines work better with a particular type of food
About the course:
- This is the perfect opportunity for You who want to dip your toes in the wine-world and learn a little bit more about How and Why. A practical course where you not only will learn the basics in food and wine pairing. But also the facts behind why a particular wine matches better with one kind of food and not another.
- And of course, because it is a practical course, we will also taste some food and wine.
- No previous knowledge necessary
- Participants must be 18 year or over at the day of the course
What you will learn:
- Short introduction to wine-making
- The principals behind food and wine pairing
- Basic sensoric wine-tasting technique
- Wine handling and storing
What is included in the course fee:
- Wines for tasting
- Food to complement the tasting
- Water and snacks
- Tutorial materials
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 49 €
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen.
Sign up for our Yearly ESS Membership Card and get access to all our courses and events.
EUROPÄISCHE SOMMELIER SCHULE
Groninger Straße, 48
+49 152 5783 5883
Sign up for our Newsletter
We are the German branch of
EUROPEAN SCHOOL FOR SOMMELIER