For You who is curious about wine and want to learn more, this one day course provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine.
You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, at the same time you are learning the basic skills to describe wines and also the basic in food and wine pairings.
What you will learn:
- You will get an introduction to the wine and winemaking
- Learn about the different types of wine, how they are made and characteristics
- You will get an introduction to different wine-regions
- The basis of how to taste and analyze a wine, sensoric and olfactory.
- How to describe what you see and taste in the wine
- Taste a selected number of wines
- The basis in food and wine pairing
If you after this course decide to attend our regular Sommelier-courses you will do so to a reduced price.
- There are no requirements for candidates to have previous knowledge or previous experience of alcoholic beverages
- Students have to be 18 year or older at the starting day of the course.
What is included in the course fee:
- Wines for Tasting
- Tutorial Materials
- Selected sommelier tools
Terms & Conditions:
- The registration is binding and the costs will not be reimbursed.
- *Payments: At the registration, to reserve your place: 249,00 €
- Minimum age: 18 year at the start of the course.
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen.
Sign up for our Yearly ESS Membership Card and get access to all our courses and events.
EUROPÄISCHE SOMMELIER SCHULE
Groninger Straße, 48
+49 152 5783 5883
Sign up for our Newsletter
We are the German branch of
EUROPEAN SCHOOL FOR SOMMELIER